| At St Chad's we believe
- Each person is made in the image of God who calls us into relationship with Him;
- Each of us is special, each of us has gifts and each of us has a story to tell;
- Prayer, worship and the bible build our relationship with God;
- We are committed to the nurture and development of each person's life and faith;
- Each of us has a valuable contribution to make in proclaiming, by word and action, the good news of Christ to those around us.
St Chad's Church seeks to be alive to God in the heart of Vange and to have Open doors, Open hearts and Open minds to God's purpose for us. We are:
- a friendly congregation sharing the journey of faith together, open to the needs of our Parish;
- an inclusive church and all are welcome to join with us in the worship and service of our Lord;
- ordinary people who, in Jesus Christ, have discovered an extraordinary God;
- a praying, worshipping church that aims to help everyone to love God, love people and love life;
- committed to reaching out in mission to the wider community as we share faith and show God's love in practical ways.
Children of all ages are always welcome, we have young and not so young families in our congregation and there is a Sunday School and Junior Church at the main 11.00a.m. Sunday Service, except on the first Sunday of the month when there is a Family Service in which children are invited to participate.